Global Flex Pack
Save time and cut costs on your international recruitment process with the Global Flex Pack
As a recruiter, you must constantly adapt to your companies’ changing hiring needs. You must co-ordinate how many positions to fill in which countries over certain periods of time, all while managing multiple accounts around the world and keeping an eye on the bottom line.
The Global Flex Pack is a single package that gives you the freedom to post any number of jobs on market leading job boards in the regions you select or all of the 130 countries covered by The Network.
There are many good reasons why the Global Flex Pack is
The Network’s most popular product
- Greater flexibility: Post vacancies in countries where you need the coverage with one single contract.
- Convenience: Recruiters have a single local contact providing one price for multiple countries, eliminating multiple invoices and complex negotiations with foreign companies in different currencies.
- Service bundles: The Global Flex Pack can easily be coupled with a candidate CVDB search, targeted services, and employer branding products for additional international recruitment campaigns.
- Cost savings: Aggregated purchasing of job listings dramatically reduces your sourcing expenses and increases ROI.
- Simplicity: One global contract encompasses all of your international recruiting efforts, giving you coverage on the largest alliance of market leading job boards in local markets.
The Global Flex Pack at a glance:
- Select from 5+ job advertisements
- Available for a contract duration of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months
- Choose one of 4 price levels – tailored to the locations you need, level 4 lets you post to any country listed with The Network
- Job postings can be freely transferred between countries
- No country specific commitment required
- You maintain full flexibility and control of international recruitment throughout the entire contract duration
The Global Flex Pack is the most flexible, cost-effective way to advertise job openings across The Network.