jobsDB Hong Kong Joins The Network
We are pleased to announce and welcome jobsDB as the newest member of
the Network. jobsDB is the leading job board in Hong Kong, committed to
continuously improve the value they provide to jobseekers and employers in Hong
jobsDB joins the Network as part of the Australian Stock Exchange-listed
SEEK Limited, whose portfolio businesses are already members of our alliance,
such as Jobstreet (South-East Asia), Jobberman (West Africa), Manager Online
(Brazil), OCC Mundial (Mexico) and Zhaopin (China).
jobsDB Hong Kong serves over 59,000 employers and more than 40,000
unique local jobs are posted monthly. 1.6 million candidates trust jobsDB with
their career profiles – top 10 job functions of registered candidates are:
Sales, CS & Business Development; Admin & HR; Accounting; Information
Technology (IT); Banking/Finance; Marketing/Public Relations; Merchandising
& Purchasing; Hospitality/F&B; Education, and Transportation &
How jobsDB supports its clients?
- jobsDB has dedicated account managers and customer service representatives who are equipped with local knowledge and insights, who understand clients’ needs and who are ready and willing to serve their needs.
- jobsDB believes that sharing is caring. They offer opportunities for continuous learning and education, sharing with clients recruitment best practices, product updates and other relevant knowledge via webinars and workshops.
- jobsDB’s proactive customer service team also consistently monitors and analyses client job ads’ performance, providing them with suitable recommendations to optimize their job ads and attract talents.
- jobsDB’s service extends to providing clients with reliable customer support that truly embodies jobsDB’s place as Asia’s best talent sourcing partner. Clients can reach them anytime whenever they need support and guidance using their Recruitment Center.
- With clients best interest in place, jobsDB often brings them relevant and quality candidates via different sourcing campaigns and events.
As for the employment landscape, according
Hiring, Compensation and Benefits Survey 2017, employers emphasized their
interest in candidates’ relevant working experience (87%) rather than their
qualification (52%). Among the candidates who turned down such job offers, some 83% of them
did so because they had already accepted another offer.
survey also suggests that more and more employers are aware of the importance
of work-life balance and are planning to offer new family-related benefits, including:
- Family care leave (in addition to parental leave) – 10% of companies are
offering it in 2016, while 8% are planning to introduce it in 2017.
- Childcare centre – 0% respondents provided it in 2016, while 2% of companies
are planning to provide this benefit in 2017.
- Mother’s room – 9% of the companies already offer a mother’s room
Please join us in welcoming jobsDB Hong Kong to the Network.